Friday, July 17, 2009

last american slacker: The Interview

The 21 year-old version of me would have freaked out on the inside and never called back.

But me, right now, in my subtly, ironic corduroy jacket and khakis just freaked out for a split second on the inside and then, was fine with the interviewer's suggestion.



A living will. He said I should look into getting one.

I guess this means people in this profession operate at a higher level than the normal shmo.

The guy said that I might even die during training.

Training?! What the fuck?

My 21 year-old self would view this as suicidal.

For some reason my present self is fine with death, but now has an issue with living a worthless life.

I guess I'll leave everything to my little sis for putting up with my shit for all these years and still manage to like me.

Now the big question is "When can I get started"?

No comments:

Post a Comment